1. Sales and transfers of intellectual property rights
2. Leases, both commercial and residential
3. Contracts employing performers and artists for production companies
4. General employment contracts
5. Loan agreements and loan payment plans
6. The sale of a business or interest in a business
7. Licensing agreements in the areas of entertainment and copyright
8. Sales of personal property
9. Work-Made-for-Hire agreements (as defined in the U.S. Copyright Act)
10. Operating agreements for LLC's and other business entities
And the list goes on ...
A good attorney should be able to negotiate any type of contract he or she is faced with, assuming it falls within an area of business in which the attorney is familiar or can make himself familiar.
So if you are presented with a contract or called upon to come up with a contract, call me, Greg DePaul, Esq., at (973) 376-8585. I can help.